Sunday, November 16, 2008

Playing with his gym at Grandma and Grandpa's house...


And there's Grandpa!


Sleepy baby


Goodnight baby...



3:something AM


Good morning baby!


This is how we found him another morning. He entertains himself by kicking this aquarium (turning it on and off) and "stomping" his feet on the mattress. He wakes us up in the middle of the night doing it!


Now that he scoots and wiggles so much, I never know which way he will be in his crib the next time I go in there!

I am getting sick again! It seems to be the same bad cough. I just really hope it won't last as long and I hope I won't lose my voice again...

Billy had to babysit Jackson for a few hours on Saturday. He did better than he has in the past for Billy. He didn't want to take his bottle though. I got some new nipples for his bottles this weekend that I wanted to try, so tonight I gave Billy a bottle with 1.5oz in it to see how he did with it. Billy cradled him and that milk was gone in less than a minute it seemed. I tried to get a picture because it was so sweet but believe it or not, Billy's 4GB card was full! There is 1040 pictures on it. We haven't had time to clean them off completely yet!!

No comments: