Well, my blog has gotten a little out of order and I haven't taken too much time to write a lot lately.
Jackson is doing really well. He will be 11 months old in a week. As you can see in the pics, he is growing fast. He has been standing on his own for a few weeks and actually started taking a few steps around May 15th. The funny thing is, I can't get him to do it at home so Billy can see him. The only way I have seen him is at daycare. One of his teachers was playing with him when I picked him up last Friday and I seen him take about 3 steps for the first time. And then this morning I put him down and he walks right over to his teacher like it was nothing to it. Maybe I can get him to do it this weekend at home. He has cut his first tooth earlier this month and the one beside of it is starting to come through now. The teething stage is not fun...just like everyone said! And it seems his may all come through close together since he is late cutting teeth. He is doing much better with table food and it is sometimes hard to keep him off your plate if he is too close! Cute though! He has gotten a lot more vocal and seems to think you should understand him. He has learned to point to what he wants which helps with the frustrations of communication. It won't be long and he will be having a his first birthday party! I can't believe it is so close!
I am feeling better the last 2 weeks and hopefully we are done with all the sickness. Billy is still doing good and trying to stay busy. No luck with a 9-5 yet but has heard of some openings that he is looking into.
Morning....and all day...Glory
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment