We got a lot done around the house this past weekend, although there is always more to do. Things are going well and we are waiting for our new baby's arrival. We went to the doctor today. Everything is good but not much progress. So we are left with the waiting game to see if he is going to come by his due date. If not, we have an appointment set up for some test and will meet with the doctor to discuss the options and go from there. The best news for me is I have been taken out of work! I am so tired and uncomfortable at this point and it really takes it out of me. So hopefully I will have some time to rest and take care of myself so when he does come I will not be so exhausted. However, I will go in for a few hours in the morning to clean off my desk and wrap up some things. Well, it won't be too much longer before we all meet Baby Jackson!!
No comments:
Post a Comment