I have really enjoyed being pregnant...until the past few weeks. I am completely miserable lately (for several reasons) and apparently it is well seen on my face. Work is getting really tough lately. I had to run the office last week while my manager was on vacation, which wasn't easy when I am exhausted, swelling and going to the doctors twice a week; not to mention we have picked up and are busy for the summer. I know I should not complain because I realize it could be much worse and I am blessed. It's just really hard not to complain at this point....
But when I got home Friday from my long and tiring week, I found a card in the mail. It was from my brother's family and included something special...



It was good timing and the little note really made me smile! Thanks guys!
1 comment:
I forgot to tell you yesterday - in case you couldn't tell - the 2 faces in the picture from Kathryn - one is you and one is me. The one with long hair is you :) I wish I could remember what all of the other shapes were!
Post a Comment