I got a few pictures up but didn't have time to write anything. So, what's new? We are all getting over our sickness that has lingered a little longer than we had hoped. Jackson is doing well. He still has some congestion. He has been doing good at daycare with his bottles and eating cereal everyday. They are having trouble getting him to sleep during the day. However, it has helped at home because he has been sleeping good at nights (anywhere from 6.5 hours to 9 hours!). I am so use to getting up that I still wake up around 3am or so and eventually go back to sleep. He is sitting up good and scooting around on the floor. He is learning to make new noises with different sounds. It is so cute!! He wants to get into everything and explore. He is so curious and wants to see everything that is happening. I know it is all part of growing and learning. I know he is going to love getting new exciting toys at Christmas. However, Billy and I realize where this is heading, constant clutter and noisy toys everywhere, all the time! That's OK though if it helps him to learn, it will be worth it. He is so precious!
Billy and I have been busy and are so behind this year. We haven't had time to do our Christmas cards or even finish shopping and Christmas is next week!! We barely got our tree up but wanted Jackson to have one to look at the lights. As you can see in the pictures, he really likes it. He would reach for the ornaments and pull on whatever he could grab. I put all of his new ornaments at the bottom there where he could look at them.
Poor Scout. He is so neglected and a little jealous I believe. He is not the baby anymore. I try to find time to play with him like I use to but my time is very limited. Billy gives him lots of attention while I am tending to Jackson. Scout and Jackson get into "staring matches" like in that one picture. It is so funny because they just sit there and look at each other for several minutes and neither one of them will move, just stare.
Our family has had a lot of sickness over the past few months. It just seems as soon as one is better someone else gets something and seems to never end. Lets all pray that God will heal everyone and we will all get well soon.
Morning....and all day...Glory
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment