We had a wonderful Christmas. It was very special celebrating as a family of 3! We were very busy traveling from one house to another but we got to visit with everyone which was nice. Jackson enjoyed it I believe. He wanted to get the wrapping paper and put it in his mouth every chance he got. He got lots of neat things and has enjoyed playing with them the past week. Everything seems to make noise and light up. Billy and I have almost memorized all the little songs and tunes and have started singing them from time to time...how sad! Here is just a few pictures I may list more once I sort through all of them but wanted to get some out for now. Oh, the highchair that Jackson is sitting in is an antique - its Billy's!! (Guess I should watch it since I have a BIG birthday coming in just a few days!!)
My family...
Grandma and Grandpa's...
Grandma Knight's...
And the day after...
Morning....and all day...Glory
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment