We had a nice quiet New Years eve at home after work and we visited with some friends and their kids on New Years Day. We really had a nice time. Unfortunately, we didn't take our camera so we don't have anything to post for that.
I am sick again! It started Monday and is fully developed now. I don't know what is going on lately but I just can't seem to get well. So far Billy and Jackson don't seem to have any signs of sickness. I really hope they don't get it. Jackson goes for his 6 month check up next week. My poor baby has to get more shots. He is doing really well. I think we will be doing some child-proofing in the house this weekend as Jackson has started getting into everything and doesn't seem to stay put anymore! He seems to like electrical cords!
Morning....and all day...Glory
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment