Friday, January 30, 2009

7 months

Jackson is 7 months old today. He is growing so fast and his little personality is coming out more and more each day. We had even more sickness in our house this week. I was out of work Wednesday and Thursday. Jackson was sent home from daycare early Wednesday. I am not glad that I was sick but I am glad that I was there Thursday because Jackson started crawling and I got to see it!!! This would have been another "first" that I would have missed but I got to see it! I am not ready for him to crawl. As soon as he figured it out he just kept doing it and going for everything he wasn't supposed to go after. He had a floor full of toys but yet wanted the computer cord or Billy's book, or a box, or candle just something that was off limits. He has started pulling up a little too. Depending on what it is he can get on his knees and sometimes stand up, but not the best at that yet. If you sit in the floor he will come crawl on you and pull up. He is so precious! I will have to blog more and add pics later but just wanted to share the news!

No comments: