Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's been a while...

And sad to say, not much improvement. I am still sick and its been one thing after another. Billy has a cold again and Jackson seems to be fighting something as well. I really can't wait until the winter is gone and we can get over all this stuff. Jackson is doing well otherwise. He seems to be picking up the speed on crawling now and is getting good at pulling up on things. I know I need to get some more pictures posted soon. If I knew how and our computer would be a little more cooperative, I could post a video of Jackson. Maybe I will try to figure that out when I get time! Billy has taken over the computer for the most part since he is job hunting. He had to get his resume together and has been searching for job openings. He is still looking for odd jobs to do here and there and has already had a few so far. We are just hoping that he will find something soon. Not much else going on, I guess we must have boring lives!

No comments: