Friday, February 20, 2009

We're here...

Sorry it has been a while. We have had computer issues and Billy job hunts quite a bit. He hasn't found anything permanent or full time but he is still picking up small jobs from time to time. Also, I have been under the weather a good bit. I have bronchitis, a sinus infection and an ear infection so I have been out of it for a while. I have never had an ear infection before now (that I remember) and I feel so sorry for small children if this is the pain they experience. I went to a different doctor today and she seems very determined to help find out why I have been so sick for the past 5 months. So hopefully I will get well soon.

Jackson is on the move. He loves to stand now, in fact he stands all the time now! He has started taking steps while holding on (I think that's called cruising?). He has a music table that we recently put the legs on it so he could stand and play. Now he just goes around and around it and plays with everything! I guess we will be pulling out the walker soon! Daycare thinks he will be the first to walk in his class.

And as you can see from some of the following pictures, some new favorites include a paper box, the empty end table, laundry baskets, and stairs. Forget all the expensive toys!

No comments: