It has been a very difficult period for us lately. We have a lot going on that we are dealing with but we are praying hard and trust that it will all turn around soon. I have several doctor appointments coming up and I hope we can get everything worked out. I actually go today to have a hearing test since I have been having trouble hearing since last Thursday. I still have the bronchitis, sinus infection, and double ear infections. There were some other issues but they are getting better. Jackson is doing OK adjusting to some changes that we have had to make. We are looking forward to the spring so maybe he can get rid of this congestion he has kept most all winter. He is a good, happy baby but has been fussier lately as he doesn't like change - just like his Daddy. Billy is still job hunting with no leads at this point. We know all of this is HIS plan and we are on HIS time. We must be patient and keep our faith strong.
On to happier things, I love spring and am very excited about it this year. We have a swing set that was given to us but we need to buy a baby swing to go on it. I can't wait to get it and be able to get outside with Jackson and swing. We already have the stroller so we can go for walks and take Scout with us. It should be easier this time than it was when I was on maternity leave because I would get a good ways from the house and Jackson would cry because he wanted to eat. I am so glad we are past the eating every 30 minutes!! Although that forced me to "power-walk"!! Our yard looks horrible since I have not kept it up since I was pregnant but maybe we can get some work done there too. I hope Jackson will like being outdoors. Billy and I both enjoy getting out so maybe he will. Billy looks forward to the times when he can ride Jackson on the tractor and have him play in the garden with him and do all the boy stuff. Such fun things to look forward to.
Jackson is growing so fast. We started looking at new car seats. He is quickly outgrowing his infant seat and he hates it. We are hoping he will not fuss as much with the bigger one but we are trying to wait until his birthday to get it for him. Ooo, scary thought, his first birthday....where has time gone? I guess we will be parting soon enough! His birthday is right there around July 4th so I would imagine a lot of cookouts! We need to do some major childproofing too. He is on the go big time. Ever since he discovered pulling up and stepping he has really taken off. We have done some of the basics but he is so smart and is figuring things out so we need to go ahead with the next step. Fun stuff!
Morning....and all day...Glory
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment