Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Friends

Friday night our friends came over and brought their children to visit (Jonathan, Charity, Thomas and Ally). It was so good to see them, especially Ally. Ally is 10 weeks older than Jackson and I have not seen her since she was born! We had dinner and then just sat around and visited. Its hard to believe that there is three babies with us now. Looking back 6 years ago, things were so different for the 4 of us and we never imagined we would be where we are now. I don't think any of us would change a thing though. I am so glad they came over. Thomas has grown so much and Ally has changed as well. I know by watching them that Jackson will be 1 yr old before I know it so I need to enjoy every moment. I called daycare the other day and found out that we got in and I already dread having to leave him at 3 months. But I know I am lucky to have those 3 months with him.









No comments: