Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our first Sunday

Jackson went to church for the first time this past Sunday. He did great for a 2 week old. There was a point where one baby started cring, then another, then another, then Jackson. These 4 babies got so loud the preacher had to stop and all the babies were carried out. It was really funny. This was his outfit he wore that Mimi and Popa gave him.



Mom and Dad picked up Julian and Kathryn to take them to church since Jason is still recovering. After church and lunch, we all went to visit Mr. and Mrs. "B". Mr. "B" wanted to count Jackson's 10 little fingers and 10 little toes. We had a nice time with them and am so glad Jackson was able to go visit so soon.



Julian and Kathryn was entertained with Billy and the camera. They had no problem with getting their picture taken. Also, thanks to Julian for helping Mimi buckle Jackson in his car seat - he is such a smart kid!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Courtney, you look so pretty! I can't believe you had a baby 2 weeks ago! :)

I can see Julian and Kathryn had a good time with the camera - they are so funny. I wish we could have been there...

I miss you guys already - I hope everyone is doing well. I guess we'll see you sometime soon. Give Jackson a squeeze for me...