Friday, October 3, 2008

Good job!

Jackson did good with his bigger bottles yesterday. He drank 14 oz and they only had to throw out 1 oz! I was worried increasing the amounts because last time I did that, they threw out 5.5 oz and he was only staying partial days then. But he did good. I guess our problem may be solved partially. Now he is selective who he takes the bottles from. They said he did not sleep much at all yesterday so I was prepared for a rough evening. But to my surprise, he slept on the way home. When we got home, I fed him and then he slept for about an hour. Then I gave him his bath and did bedtime (actually a touch early). I woke up at 5 am and realized he had slept for 8 hours!!! He was moving a little but probably would have slept longer but I had to wake him up to feed him so I would make it out on time this morning. He ate good and then slept until 6:45 when I had to wake him up again! That is good but somehow for me it now seems the more sleep I get the more tired I am...or maybe it is just adjusting back to work? Both happening at the same time so I'm not sure...

No comments: