Billy is doing better. He still has a cough though. We are going to celebrate his birthday when we get better. I finally have more than a squeak for my voice today. I feel okay for the most part - just the cough and my voice. I hope I will be able to work tomorrow since I have been out for a week. Jackson is doing better I think. He is still stuffy at times and a cough from time to time. I don't think he had it near as bad as Billy or I but definitely had a little cold.
So we took the day to stay in and rest. Jackson tried out some of his "new" toys today and seemed to have a good time. We got the exersaucer from a consignment store and the gym from Craig's List. Great deals! He really likes the gym the best for now. I know I am a little obsessive with the pictures, but isn't he just too cute? I can't resist.
Morning....and all day...Glory
13 years ago


1 comment:
So sorry to hear that you guys have been sick. Hope and pray that you are getting better by the hour. We missed you Sunday and hope to see you all soon. -- Heath Lloyd
Post a Comment