This weekend we kept our niece Kathryn. We picked her up on Saturday morning and as she requested went to Chuck E Cheese and McDonald's Playhouse. She played until she wore herself out. However, the 30-minute ride home helped her to get a second wind. So when we got to our house, we did all sorts of fun stuff. We played hide- and-go-seek in the house (she loves stairs I believe!), hop scotch, played with Scout in the back yard, threw sticks into the lake, found a frog, played in baby Jackson's hamper, watched a movie, played with Fuzzy and Daisy and her new bathtub that she got at Target....we were so busy I can't remember it all!! She was really good for us. I am sure her parent's had their hands full when they got her back since we missed nap time and didn't go to bed until 10:30!! Sorry guys! Then we got up at 7:30 Sunday morning! We played some more, had oatmeal for breakfast, got dressed and went to church. She is all worn out today and so are we!
Morning....and all day...Glory
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment