Billy has been doing some yard work the past few weeks. Since I am unable to really do much out there, he is on his own. He has the yard looking better than it was although it still needs a lot more work. We don't have much color in the yard but there are a few nice flowers...
Now that the weather is warming up, Billy is getting in the mood to ride. We have seen tons of bikes out this weekend and he is ready to get his out on the road...
We signed up for a 5 week Birth and Beginnings class and a 2 week Brestfeeding class. So far we have had 2 of the birthing classes. We haven't decided if we made the right choice or not. However, we are learning a lot (that is a lot more than I needed to know probably!) But in all seriousness, Billy is learning what his role is and how to help me and I am learning what is going to happen to me! Let's just see how much of it we remember when the time comes....


No comments:
Post a Comment