This is a profile shot with his arm across his face in front of his mouth.
This is him holding his foot with his hand.
The baby is running out of room as he is 6 lbs 2oz!!! He is now running 2 weeks ahead - the ultrasound tech measured 3 times to make sure! All is well with him and all test came back satisfactory. Starting this week, I have to go to the doctor twice a week for the NSTs. She went ahead and gave us a nice goodie bag that I would normally get at 37 weeks. We asked if he may come early and she said we could go anytime now or he could be a week late, we don't know. However, she did recommend that we pack our bag now...


1 comment:
Courtney & Billy: I just happened onto your blog via a link from Robyn. I love all of the pictures, especially the ultrasound pictures of Jackson. So glad to hear that he is growing and seems to be all healthy and ready for his grand appearance. We keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers. -- Pastor Heath Lloyd
Post a Comment