Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our First Hospital Trip...

Last night, we made our first trip to the hospital. I have started having terrible headaches within the past three weeks and I couldn't take anymore last night. I came home from work took my medication and went straight to sleep. Billy woke me up around 9:00 and I wasn't any better. When we took my blood pressure and saw how high it was, Billy decided it was time to call the doctor. After a long list of questions and symptoms the nurse told him to take me to the hospital. So off we go at 10:15pm! They checked me in and ran some tests. The outcome was Jackson is doing fine and they ended up giving me a shot for the headache and sent us home at 12:30am. The shot helped me sleep but I still woke up with the headache which finally went away today around lunch. Needless to say, Billy and I are both exhaused from our little adventure.

No comments: