We went to daycare today to do his registration. We filled out all the paperwork and paid all the fees so he is good to go as of Monday. Coincidentally, there is another Jackson starting Monday as well and he is 6 weeks old. So my Jackson will be known as Jackson C. I will not start taking him full time yet - but will let him go a few hours here and there for the next two weeks. Then he will start half days for the first week and then full time after that. I think it will be hard on me so I thought I would ease into it. Everything happens for a reason...I was worried that we would not get in (because the waiting list was so long - we were #12 when we started in Feb) when we needed it and I did not have a back up plan. And I didn't want to have to pay for the whole month when I only planned on taking him for 8 days. But when I heard that his position opened on Sept 4 and the next one was not until November, I was relieved. And now, I realize, it is better because we can ease into it and also that will give us time to see what happens with the bottle issue.
Well, I have to add a picture to update how he has changed so here are a few...


No comments:
Post a Comment